Winter Steals and Spring Deals

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
It's time to shed the winter blues and think spring! But the beauty of the end of the season is snagging amazing deals.  Here are some of my must have's for winter warmth at amazing prices!  Bonus, to shed the winter blues here are some amazing spring pieces.


Winter Steals



1.Fuzzy Slippers
Cold feet are a real downer, fuzzy slippers are a lifesaver!  Mine were snagged from Old Navy during the holiday sales, but Target has these adorable options for under $15.
2. Leggings
leggings are pants and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Well quality leggings that is.  The Zella Live In leggings are just that, leggings that you will live in, making them worth whatever dollars Nordstrom asks. During the Winter Clearance sale you can snag some amazing options for 30%-40% off!  I grabbed a black pair at the semiannual sale and they've already paid for themselves.
3. Oversize sweaters/ponchos
I don't like being cold, I do love a snugly sweater.  This beauty is just one of the amazing deals at Forever 21.
4. A cozy scarf
Big, small, floral, Aztec, I love them all!  A scarf is usually a key piece to my outfits, it adds tons of interest and keeps you extra cozy. Check out these beauties at Forever 21 here and here ! All for under $10.
5. Boots
Boots are on clearance.  Buy two pair.



Spring Deals



1. Floral Maxi
This dress at Forever 21, is calling my name!
2. Floral Top
Work or play, this top is a beauty and a steal on sale for $14, it also comes in white!
3. Swing Dress
I have a love/hate relationship with Old Navy, love the cheap prices but sometimes the fit is just odd on my body.  Will have to try this out in store, but love the idea of adding a cardigan and making it work ready
4. Printed Tanks
Tops at Express are buy 1 get on 50% off.  Here & Here
5. Wedges
I like big wedges and I cannot lie, these are available in navy, snakeskin, or beige.

Is there anything you're scooping up at the end of season sales or have your eye on for warmer spring days?


linking up with Jessi & Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with my Zella Live In Leggings, you are right, totally worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fringe booties are adorable! But I'm totally dreaming of Spring... -Home of Malones

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top