Friday Favorites 01

Friday, February 12, 2016
Love one another just as I have loved you -- John 15:12. Here's one of our favorite images from 100 Illustrated Bible Verses. Like a contemporary update on medieval illuminated manuscripts, the book combines the timeless words of the Bible with timely artwork—in this case, hand-lettering and illustration in a variety of beautiful styles and remarkable aesthetics from 25 contemporary artists. It’s a new and vibrant way to experience the living word.:
Happy Valentines Week

Blogging
After quite a period of down time, the thought of blogging just wouldn't go away.  I enjoy the purpose that the blog provides, its a creative outlet, a connecting point, and something that all mine!

Poshmark
Does anyone Posh around here? Its become my latest addiction.  I'm trying to update my sale closet weekly with new items or reducing prices.  If you already have an account let me know your name, I'm always one the prowl for good deals!   PS, if you see something you like let me know, I'm willing to pull it and sale directly so we both get a better deal!




Brands I Love
Being an ambassador is just another way to share support for the brands you already love, plus your supporting small businesses!

I am honored to be selected as a Fleurty Bands ambassador again for 2016.  Y'all these headbands are amazing, they've stood up to every crossfit wod, competition, 5k, and hot yoga class I've done.  You can use code FLEURTYMER10 for 10% off your order
I have also joined the Barbells & Ponytails ambassador program for 2016.  As a die hard crossfit and fit chick I love the movement of building up other women and encouraging healthy lifestyles.  The temporary code is AMBASSADOR15 for 15% off your goodies!


Being Thankful
After an annoying ordeal with someone hacking my debit card over the weekend and the bank customer service rep failing to deactivate it when I called my account has been in limbo this week as the funds were restored.  But I'm thankful.  Thankful that I had enough funds to get me through the few days of funk and that I even have money in the bank to be swiped, no matter how frustrating it was.


This Song



Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre & Liz from A.Liz Adventures  & Karli @ September Farm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top