Friday Favorites 03

Friday, February 26, 2016
Leaving work EARLY
Funniest It's Friday Memes From Instagram (13 Photos) - NoWayGirl:
the next best thing to taking a day off is leaving early on a Friday, three cheers to that!  Work and adulting have really taken a toll on my the last few weeks so I'm thankful to get out a bit early and just breath!

Crossfit Games Open
Its hard to believe this is my 4th crossfit games, 3rd officially registered!  I'll be doing the workouts once in the morning with my class then returning again for a 2nd run in the afternoon. 16.1 first run I completed 6 full rounds at RX (as written)

March
Month of March Easter Bunny
March is my birthday month and I'm looking forward to it with all sorts of excitement.  I have few treats for you all planned as well to be sure to follow me on your favorite social media channel to stay in the loop!

Fuller House

Is anyone else already planning their weekend around a binge of the new Fuller House!  Growing up, Full House was my favorite tv show, I'm entirely to excited about the remake.

Purposeful Planner
Purposeful Planner™ Daily CoCo Stripes
My favorite Christmas gift has been my Purposeful Planner.  There are tons of things I adore about it but one of the best is the daily quote/scripture/inspiration.  This week my favorite has been:
"Be careful who you pretend to be you might forget who you are"

Thank you
To anyone who sent well wishes or said a prayer, thank you! I found out yesterday that my dear friends medical issues are cleared!



 Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre & Liz from A.Liz Adventures  & Karli @ September Farm

4 comments:

  1. So excited for Fuller House, was my favorite show growing up too!! And thanks for the recommendation on the planer..I was looking for a new one so I'll have to check this one out! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our household is super excited about Fuller House too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our household is super excited about Fuller House too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize fuller house was this weekend! Sweet now I know what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top