Friday Favorites 02

Friday, February 19, 2016
Friendship
I was given some unexpected news this morning from a dear lifelong friend.  While the situation looks optimistic, prayers are appreciated!




Swallows Grace
This is the sweetest couple and thankfully their story has a beautiful ending as Baby Reddick is making his way home!  You can read their story here and grab their goods on Etsy.  About a week ago, just before they got their call for their new son, Chip Gaines posted this photo on Instagram and the sales from that helped them hit their cap for the full adoption costs.  Now that the baby is here, I'm sure they would love the support, since many of you know babies are not cheap.
Swallows Grace Instagram
IT IS WELL Coffee Mug


Hot Yoga
Never expected to be a girl who'd be into Yoga, but throw in the element of fiery heat and I'm down.  I've been sweating my ass off at Arrichion thanks to an amazing groupon and while my attendance options are limited I may continue a 20 class pass option and hit them up once a week.


Easter Decorations
Bye bye Valentines and Hello Bunnies!  Keeping our home decorated for the holidays is one of my favorite things.  I've added a few new cute Easter decorations that I cannot wait to put out.  Perhaps a trip to Hobby Lobby is in store since Easter & Spring items are 40% off!

New Recipes
Brandon requested we try out this recipe so I finally have some extra pickle juice, we'll give it a trial run this weekend.  I have high hopes they turn out like Chick-fil-a nuggets, because is there anything better?!

Warmer Weather
We're getting our first taste of warmer weather here in Charlotte this weekend and I am so thrilled. To help shed the winter blues grab some FleurtyBands today during the sale.  The pineapple print was a must have for me along with some adorable Lilly inspired prints





 Linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre & Liz from A.Liz Adventures  & Karli @ September Farm

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of you and your friend. Sending prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend! Prayers your way!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your friend! Love that mug. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay a few things - LOVE the new blog name, girl! So cute. Also, prayers for your friend! I LOVE CHIP! So neat that he did that :)

    Hot yoga?!?! Sounds interesting! You look amazing, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for your friend!!! 'It Is Well' is one of my favorite songs right now, so that mug is too perfect, especially since it is supporting such a wonderful cause! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your sweet friend. I hope all turns out well for her. The nuggets recipe looks soo good and I agree Chick-fil-a has the best nuggets and sauce to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got some Easter decorations today, the stores have such cute stuff!! Prayers for your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top