What to Wear: Valentines Week

Wednesday, February 10, 2016
What to Wear Wednesday!?!

A while back I started planning my outfits in advance for the week, call me crazy but when you're up everyday by 4:45am to head to the gym you don't want forget an important piece of your outfit.
Lets not talk about how many times I've had to make a stop by Walmart for forgotten undergarments.

Another important part of the planning allows me to reinvent my wardrobe, I'd like to say its helped me save money but this girl likes to shop.

Pinterest has been a lifesaver for learning how to remix outfits, I love seeing what others can create!

So welcome to What to Wear Wednesdays, I'll be showcasing my weekly outfits to provide you with inspiration.


Lets talk about my LOVE of Express dress pants shall we?  They have the best fits and color options and stacked with a sale or coupon you cannot beat the price.  I'm 5'4 and opt for the regular length for wearing with heels. Oh do you EBATES? Express is 2.5% cash back.  




BCBGeneration heels have become another WIN in my book.  My red pumps are found here along with their nude cousin here.  The nude heels are my staple, not to high, not to low, and just the right color.




Do you have any special Valentines plans that require a fierce outfit or just enjoy celebrating the week being festive!?

1 comment:

  1. Love how you line all the outfits out - that pink floral scarf is too perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top