The Barbell Wardrobe

Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Deep breath, here we go!

Why is the introduction post so difficult?  You've committed to the idea of blogging but this, the first post makes it real.

Welcome to the Barbell Wardrobe!  A little space for fashion, fitness, and foodie inspiration.   My life revolves around "wonder what the workout is", "what do I wear", and "when can I eat again"!

I'm a 28 year old (slowly closing in on 29) wife to Brandon and mother to Pearl the boxer.  No kids for us, anytime soon.  I live and work in the Charlotte, NC area and a life long resident of North Carolina.

My passions involve travel, reading, crossfit/fitness, baking non-healthy treats, warm beaches, cold drinks, and spending time with family and friends.

The goal of Barbell Wardrobe is to create a out outlet for my creativity, knowledge, and sometimes day to day life!  Hope you follow along!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top