What's Happinning Wednesday

Wednesday, March 16, 2016
I've been using pinterest a lot lately and here is why!

Updating: My Hair
Since I have the day off Friday I have a long overdue hair appointment that morning, Happy Birthday cut and color to me!  Here are some color looks I'm considering.
Warm brown with a honey blonde highlight. Balayage sombre  https://www.facebook.com/TaylorBlackfordBANG:

long choppy haircut for straight thin hair:

audrina patridge dancing with the stars -hair color...:



Trying out: New Recipes
I need something to spice up the rice we had Sunday so I found this simple recipe.  I modified it to use vanilla almond milk in place of regular milk and much less butter.  Over all a win, it was amazingly creamy.




Did you know: Birthday Freebies

Who doesn't love free stuff, especially on or during your birthday month, check these out!  I have credit with my favorite wing place and DSW that I plan to use and of course Starbucks!
big list of birthday freebies for 2016, restaurants with birthday freebies, free meals for your birthday, stores with promotions for your birthday:




Drooling over: Trifle Desserts

I usually take my own dessert or treat to work for by Birthday, which is next week these are looking promising.

Blueberry
Heavenly Blueberries and Cream Angel Dessert
via

Banana Split
Skinny Banana Split Trifle | Renee's Kitchen Adventures: An easy, no bake figure friendly dessert option
via













linking up with Jessi & Jenn

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top